Sunday, October 28, 2007

Giblink Ranks in Alexa


Faye Brown

Just went and checked at Alexa to look at the traffic stats for Giblink and I was very happy with what I saw. The rank for Giblink was under 25,000 already in less than seven weeks. That is fabulous results which speak in results not words. I was not to surprised by the rating because I knew it was going good.

I was trying to put the graph on here but I am Widget challenged. hehe So instead click the link below.

gibLink Rating On Alexa



This shows you that Giblink is getting lots of exposure and the size of Giblink shows the results.

With these results and with the national exposer Giblink will soon be getting who knows how fast it will grow. This is a worldwide business that can help every living person, so we have a long way to go.


This is my top business pick as an entrepreneur for this month and for the whole year.
Go 4 Giblink

I have more information on my Giblink Squidoo Lens.

No comments: